AASBS Support Desk Schedule for 11/26 and 11/27
System Announcement The AASBS Help Desk will be closed on Thursday, November 26th for the Thanksgiving Day Holiday. The Help Desk will work a modified schedule on Friday, November 27th, the day after Thanksgiving,. On this day, the Help Desk will be available 7:00am-3:30pm PT.
Internet Explorer 11 Updates
System Announcement The AAS Business Systems deployed a system enhancement to address Internet Explorer 11 updates. Users will now experience better compatibility with web standards, web browsers, and legacy websites. This release also corrected known IE11 compatibility issues in ASSIST, RBA, NBA, and the AASBS Portal, and should prevent the ASSIST, ITOMS, and TOS applications from displaying incorrectly. If you are experiencing compatibility issues, please follow the troubleshooting steps found here - https://web.itss.gsa.gov/itss/v41_helpdocs.nsf/LUindex/IE11CompatibilityMode. If you require additional assistance, please contact the AASBS Help Desk at tel: (877) 472-4877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Password - Clients and Contractors
System Announcement For Client and Contractor users: you may change your ASSIST password at any time, but must change it every 90 days. You may access instructions on how to change your password at the following URL : https://web.itss.gsa.gov/itss/v41_helpdocs.nsf/LUindex/ChangePassword
GWAC & OASIS Management Modules Renamed
System Announcement The GWAC and OASIS Management Modules have been renamed to the Contract Payment Reporting Module, or CPRM. In order to better serve our Customers and Industry Partners, the GWAC Management Module and the OASIS Management Module have been combined into a single module named the Contract Payment Reporting Module (CPRM). Users who previously had access to the GWAC and/or OASIS Management Modules now have access to the CPRM. The CPRM provides all the same features and functionality that the GWAC and OASIS Management Modules provided, but in a single system/module to better support the needs of the GWAC, Connections, and OASIS Program Offices. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the AASBS Help Desk at AASBS.email@example.com or (877) 472-4877.
News and Information
The Central Invoice Service (CIS) has been deployed, effective 8-December-2014!
Effective immediately...all new invoices submitted to the AAS Business Systems (RBA, NBA) MUST BE submitted through CIS. Any RBA invoice submitted to GSA Finance after 05-December-2014 will be auto-rejected and must be re-submitted through the Central Invoice Service.
So what can you expect now that CIS has been deployed into the ASSIST framework?:
· Fewer rejections, as the service includes streamlined, enhanced invoice entry and validations to prevent submission errors;
· Greater transparency with invoice payment tracking information;
· For ITSS acquisitions…no more dual submission!...a single invoice submission into the Central Invoice Service eliminates any need for redundant submission to GSA Finance and ITSS;
· For TOS acquisitions…online client access to review invoices in real-time;
· Better reporting via real-time, on-demand reports available at your fingertips;
· Convenient summary details about historical and in-process invoices combining all invoices across applications; and,
· Improved help content with extensive ‘tool-tips’ and ‘in-form’ help.
Learn more by reviewing the attached recorded training sessions....