News and Information
The AAS Business Systems (ITSS, ITOMS, TOS, OMIS, and the GWAC management module) have taken another step towards consolidation in ASSIST!
Effective 20-April-2014, Registration functionality has been consolidated. This enhancement includes the transition of legacy NBA (TOS, OMIS) and legacy RBA (ITSS, ITOMS, GWAC MM) registration processes into the converged ASSIST space. This enhancement will affect GSA Users, Contractors, and Clients, as it touches nearly all elements of system access and many components of workflow processes. This step toward consolidation provides a foundational underpinning for future consolidation efforts, such as the Central Invoice Service (CIS) coming later this year.
Benefits of this Consolidated Registration enhancement include:
· All users now have the ability to manage a single account within the AAS Business Systems to more efficiently conduct business with GSA,
· Faster account provisioning to the AAS Business Systems,
· Reduced operational burden (i.e. costs) for account maintenance,
· Greater capabilities for organization's Points-of-Contact (POC) to approve users and roles more effectively,
· and numerous technical benefits behind-the-scenes.
· Additionally, this enhancement introduced expanded User Experience capabilities, includingfield-level tool-tips, in-form help links, and a revised training format segmented for easier reference.
Take advantage of some great training opportunities to get more familiar with these enhancements!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:30 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Event number: 666 236 005
Event password: assist
Event address for attendees: https://aasbs.webex.com/aasbs/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=666236005
If you cannot attend a live training session, you can access the self-paced, narrated training presentations available from links on the ASSIST Portal immediately following the release at https://web.itss.gsa.gov/itss/v41_helpdocs.nsf/LUIndex/FY14RegConDemoContractors
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:30 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Event number: 669 743 802
Event password: assist
Event address for attendees: https://aasbs.webex.com/aasbs/onstage/g.php?d=669743802&t=a
If you cannot attend a live training session, immediately following the release you can access the self-paced, narrated Training presentations available from a link on the ASSIST Portal at https://web.itss.gsa.gov/itss/v41_helpdocs.nsf/LUIndex/FY14RegConDemoClients
GSA User Training:
GSA User training information is provided at: